2 Internists and an Orthopedic Surgeon are Needed in Central Georgia Immediately
3 Full-Time Opportunities at 3 Separate Locations are Available in Central Georgia Immediately
Share this article
Internal Medicine Physician and/or an Orthopedic Surgeon Opportunities Available in Central Georgia?
We are not accepting Visa candidates – reference: SA197466,197449,197493
We are seeking a referral and would appreciate your assistance.
Internal Medicine Physician Opportunity: This Regional Medical Center is seeking a board certified/board eligible Internal Medicine physician to join an outpatient ONLY group of two physicians in one of our off campus primary care practices located around the Dublin, Georgia area. This is an immediate opening created by growing demand with our ever-expanding service area. The selected candidates will be employed within the Health System family of corporations.
- Education: Must be a graduate of an accredited Medical School with a Doctor of Medicine Degree
- Experience: New graduates will be considered.
- Certification/License/Registration: Current license to practice medicine in the State of Georgia, Board Certified or eligible in his/her specialty.
We are strategically located in the heart of Georgia, making this community convenient to points of interest in all directions. For those who crave the sun and the sand, the closest beach is less than a three-hour drive south. In that same amount of time, you can drive north to Atlanta or the pristine North Georgia Mountains.
Internal Medicine Physician Opportunity: This Medical Center is seeking a board certified/board eligible internal medicine physician to join a well established, employed office in beautiful central Georgia around the Macon area. This is an outpatient ONLY practice and the patient base is adult and geriatric in an under served, urban population. This Medical Center has an established hospitalist group to handle the inpatient care.
- We will be offering a competitive compensation package including salary and comprehensive benefits – not limited to 401K, health and dental insurance as well as malpractice insurance.
Welcome to the community that possesses the professional lifestyle and civic features to be the life-long home you are seeking for you and your family. Start your new career in this historic and charming Southern city with its very diverse cultural society featuring sports, music, arts, higher education, festivals and other amenities designed for you to call home. Experience the vibrant, inviting downtown with innovative cuisine and unique flavors at a multitude of locally-owned restaurants. Explore the numerous museums – historic, arts, music and sports – as well as the vintage architectural homes that serve as showcases for the city. The weather is superb for all outdoor activities, specifically golfers who can play all year in Bobby Jones’s home state.
Orthopedic Surgeon Opportunity: This west Georgia Regional Medical Center is seeking a board certified/board eligible Orthopedic Surgeon to staff a traditional Orthopedic practice with inpatient and outpatient responsibilities. New graduates and experienced physicians will be considered.
- The salaried physician will receive a competitive salary based on MGMA guidelines, contractual benefits (including participation in health, disability, and malpractice insurance programs) relocation expenses and educational loan assistance, as well as, office setup and support from the medical center administrative management team. This offer includes a very Competitive Salary (using the MGMA information), Benefits Package and Relocation Allowance up to $10,000.
Surrounded by Atlanta, Macon and Columbus, This area is conveniently located near larger metropolitan areas while still offering the comforts of small town living. There are several reasons why we consistently rank among the top 100 small towns in America, and the Regional Medical Center is proud to be a part of what makes our region a great place to call home. We’ve grown to meet the needs of those we serve while maintaining the traditional values which have sustained us across five decades.
Interested & qualified candidates must forward a current CV (Microsoft Word format is highly preferred) to email@example.com or fax to 678-714-3907.