Board Certified Pediatrics Physician is Available to Work on a Locum’s Basis
Active Licenses include Alaska, California, D.C., Florida, Maryland, Texas, Virginia, Washington State, West Virginia, and Virginia.
Share this article
This physician, who is Board Certified in Pediatrics, is available to work on a locum’s basis and has availability to work about 5-7 shifts thru May. Come June his schedule will open up quite a bit allowing him to work more shifts if needed.
He has a lot of experience working as a Pediatric Hospitalist and doing Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Very comfortable with any volume.
He is based in Florida; however he holds active licenses in Alaska, California, D.C., Florida, Maryland, Texas, Virginia, Washington State, West Virginia, and Virginia.
- EHR and Physician Order Entry Programs: EPIC, Centricity, Cerner, MediTech, CareVue, Paragon and HMS
- ACLS, NALS and PALS Certified
- MD; George Washington University
- MPH; George Washington University – Concentration in Maternal and Child Health
- Completed Pediatric Residency from Georgetown University
- Great personality and he’s a team player!
If you are interested in this physician, please contact email@example.com or call 800.581.3627.