CA Psychiatry Opportunities
Share this article
CA Psychiatry Opportunities – Multiple Locations in CA
CA Psychiatry Opportunities, multiple locations all over CA, visa sponsorship available:
1. Immediate need for a BE/BC psychiatrist to join a well-established community-based group throughout CA.
• Outpatient/ Private Practice
• Multiple locations throughout CA
• Full & part-time positions available
• Competitive compensation
• Signing bonus
• Full benefits package
2. TMS Director
Seeking an experienced TMS Director for a position located in Metro Los Angeles, San Diego, the Bay Area, or Sacramento (location to be determined). Responsibilities include psychiatry, business development, quality assurance, practice management, and community engagement.
The TMS Medical Director will be responsible for the management and expansion of TMS program by providing leadership and clinical vision for the provision of TMS services across the enterprise. The remaining time will be dedicated to clinical work (minimum 20 hours per week).
• Completion of MD/DO training• Board Eligible or Board Certified as a Psychiatrist• Minimum 5 years’ experience of TMS practice• Licensed in California, or ability to obtain licensure prior to starting date• Minimum 2 years of leadership/management experience• Master’s in Business Administration preferred but not required
• Management of TMS program• Supervision of all aspects of TMS program to ensure an excellent standard of care• Work with Medical Director and Director of Clinical Operations to develop policies and guidelines to guide the TMS team• Develop TMS training standards for psychiatrists and TMS techs that exceed the professional standards• Participate in the recruitment and selection process for new providers, provider pipeline development, and relationship management• Develop provider retention and development plan• Define, implement and assess outcome measures as it relates to TMS treatment• Business development of TMS program
To Apply, email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit an application online.
Physician Providers Management Corporation
(800) 581-3627 (Toll-Free)
(678) 714-3907 (Fax)