PMHNP SEEKING A FULL-TIME POSITION TO START IN JUNE / EARLY JULY
Currently practicing as a PMHNP in VA., but he and his family are seeking to relocate to Colorado or Washington State as they love those areas and all of the outdoor activities that are offered.
* Required to give 3 months’ notice. Ready to interview & sign so they could plan to relocate in June/early July to commence employment and prior to school starting. He & his wife have two sons ages 5 and 3 months.
* PMHNP Board Certified
* He has been working as a PMHNP since 11/21, so he’ll have approx. 2.5 years of experience by the time he relocates
* Worked previously as an RN in the Behavioral Health Unit in Arlington, VA. 6/20-11/21
* US Navy, Air Traffic Control Specialist /2nd Class Petty Officer, 12/06 – 1/13
* BLS Certified
* Would need to secure state license
* Clean Databank and No malpractice history
* Super nice personality and very polite!
* He’s ready to interview & sign!