A+ MOHS Surgeon is seeking a locum’s option anywhere in Georgia!
She is currently practicing 100% MOHS surgery and is required to give a 60 day notice to her current employer. She would like to accept an assignment that is for a minimum of 6 months to 1 year before she relocates to Alaska. Her timing could possibly be extended, but she is planning & hoping to to relocate by the end of 2024.
- MD; Wake Forest University, 2017
- Fellowship, Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Dermatology Oncology, University of Vermont Medical Center, 2022
- Holds an active and unrestricted GA License
- Clean Databank and No Mphx
- ACLS and BLS Certified
- Board Certiifed / Dermatology – ACGME fellowship trained. Fully credentialed!
- Super personality!!
The office staff and patients will really like her!
- A+ Candidate
- ACLS Certified
- BLS Certified
- Board Certified
- Clean Databank
- No Malpractice History