Board Certified Pain Management M.D. is seeking a position in TX!
This physician is actively practicing in IL. and is wanting to relocate to the Dallas/Fort Worth or possibly the Austin area. Strong family ties in the Dallas community so closer the better!
His current contract ends February 2024 and he is seeking to commence employment around the first week of March.
- Holds an active and unrestricted TX. License
- Clean Databank and No malpractice history
- Board Re-Certified in Pain Medicine
- MD; Far Eastern University, Graduated Valedictorian, Magna Cum Laude
Highly experienced and skilled Mayo Clinic Trained Pain Specialist with expertise in advanced pain procedures and surgeries. Started and run a successful high-volume interventional pain program for a regional health system for 12 years
- Interventional Pain Fellowship, Dept of Anesthesia, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Internship and Neurology Residency at McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University
- US Medical Licensure Examination scores steps 1 and 2: 99% / ABPN/ABA Pain Re Certification Board 95%
Valedictorian, Medical and Undergraduate School
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Trials and Implants, Revisions, Explants Lumbar, Thoracic and Cervical Occipital Nerve Trials and Implants
- Pain and Baclofen Intrathecal Pump Trials and Implants/Revisions Minimally Invasive Lumbar Decompression (MILD)
- Certified in Kyphoplasty/Vertiflex/DRG Stimulation
- High Volume Fluoroscopically Guided Bread and Butter Pain Procedures like Epidurals, Nerve Blocks, Rhizotomies/RFA, SIJ injections/Ablation, Peripheral Joint Injections (Hip, Knee, Shoulder), Geniculate Nerve block/RFA
- Office base injections including Botox, trigger point injections, Synvisc
- A+ Candidate
- Board Certified
- Clean Databank
- No Malpractice History