BOARD-ELIGIBLE PAIN MEDICINE M.D. SEEKING A FULL-TIME POSITION
This candidate is seeking a Hospital based opportunity and would like to commence employment around Sept / Oct. 2023 time frame. She has almost two years of experience post-training.
Her ideal location would be Washington State, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Kentucky, or Ohio. She holds an active KY & OH License.
Comfortable doing ALL procedures!
- BLS and ACLS Certified
- US Citizen
- BE: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine. Scheduled to take boards in August.
- Fellowship: Pain Medicine, Eastern Virginia Medical School, 2021
- Residency: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Eastern Virginia Medical School, 2020
- MS: Neuro-Ophthalmology, Third Military Medical University, CHINA (2000)
- MD: Clinical Medicine, West China University of Medical Sciences, CHINA (1995)
She is available to interview & sign ASAP!
Super personality and appears to be a team player!
- A+ Candidate
- ACLS Certified
- BLS Certified
- Board Eligible