Providing Healthcare Professionals Nationwide Since 1995

Endocrinologist Job in North Carolina

by Amanda Duncan
Comments are off for this post.

Share this article

Endocrinologist Job in North Carolina


We invite an Endocrinologist seeking a position in North Carolina!

Partnership Option!

Join a private established Endo group. Expanding team of 4 providers in Central NC (just 1 hour NW to Charlotte). Primarily outpatient clinic with consults (two local hospitals). 15-20 patients per day average. NO Call. Group is booked out 4 to 6 months; established group, very busy practice with onsite lab, ultra sound, bone density, nuclear medicine; no diabetic educators. Only Endo practice in region. Adults, no peds. Group has light call 1:4 (only consults Mon-Thurs; no weekend call). Partners are willing to mentor, open to new grads.

Requirements: BE/BC Endocrinology, NC license, or eligible.

Compensation: Salary guaranteed, Production, 401k (match3%; group contributes 3%, total 6%), Partnership eligible (buy-in after 2 years), Full benefit package, Relocation assistance (negotiable),
Signing bonus (negotiable).

NC Community: High rated schools (public / private (religious and non-religious), Safe/family friendly communities, affordable housing, One hour to Charlotte, Regional airport with daily commuter flights to Charlotte. Outdoor recreation (lakes/rivers).


Reference: WJSter-6/9/22-lp-ad

Share this article

Comments are closed.