Family Medicine Physician with Urgent Care Experience Needed in CA for Locums
Locums Opportunity in California for Urgent Care Family Practitioner
Share this article
Do you know of a Physician with Urgent Care experience available to work occasionally on a locum’s basis?
We are not accepting Visa candidates – reference: ALMo
We are seeking a referral and would appreciate your assistance.
- Location: Approx. 40 minutes from Malibu and 30 minutes to Calabasas
- Schedule: 8a-8p Monday through Sunday
- Outpatient Urgent Care Clinic
- Coverage is sporadic
- Requirements: Must be CA license and Board-Certified
Candidates must have Urgent Care experience and be able to treat all ages
- Census: 30 patients per shift
- Office space: 6 exam rooms, 1 x-ray, 1 lab, 1 procedure room
- Support staff: MA, RT/LMRT, front of office
- Types of Cases: 60% adult medical, 10% Pediatric, 10% Geriatric + Orthopedic, Minor Trauma, Workers Comp, and Occupational Medicine
- EMR: Practice Velocity/Veloci Doc
Competitive hourly rate, mileage reimbursement and housing (if applicable).
Interested & qualified candidates must forward a current CV (Microsoft Word format is highly preferred) along with your hourly rate to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 678-714-3907.