FELLOWSHIP-TRAINED PAIN MEDICINE PHYSICIAN
Share this article
BOARD CERTIFIED & FELLOWSHIP-TRAINED PAIN MEDICINE PHYSICIAN
Please contact me today if you have an interest in a fellowship-trained Pain Medicine Physician
- This provider is Fellowship-trained
- ACGME-accredited fellowship program in Pain Medicine
- Board-Certified in:
- Anesthesiology (A.B.A.), American Board of Pain Medicine (DABPM), as well as by the American Board of Interventional Pain Physicians (FIPP and DABIPP)
- Expertise in pain management runs the spectrum from pharmacologic, non-interventional therapeutic regimens to interventional, precision-guided injection procedures, targeting both spinal and peripheral (e.g., intra-articular joint) pain generators
Candidate is available to work on a locum’s, locum’s to perm basis or join a team full-time starting mid December or even early January.
- Holds an active & unrestricted FL & CA License
- MD, New York Medical College
- Clean Databank
- No malpractice history
- EMR experienced
- US Citizen
- Extremely pleasant personality!
Click below to inquire about this outstanding candidate.