GREAT DUAL TRAINED MED/PED PHYSICIAN
Share this article
GREAT DUAL TRAINED MED/PED PHYSICIAN!
This physician has 10 years of Urgent Care experience and does treat ALL ages. She thoroughly enjoys working in an outpatient setting seeing Adults, Pediatrics or a combination of both OR working in an urgent care facility.
This provider is currently working on a locum assignment in Oklahoma, however, that is scheduled to terminate in March. She is seeking and available to work on a short or long-term assignment starting in April.
- Holds an active & unrestricted Florida, Georgia and Washington State License
- Board Certified Internal Medicine
- Previously Board Certified in Pediatrics but allowed to lapse since she does not focus primarily on pediatrics. However, she does treat ALL ages in a clinic or urgent care setting
- MD, Ponce School of Medicine, 2001
- Residency in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics (Chief Resident 2004), Western Reserve Care System, OH., 2005
- Clean Databank
- No Mphx
- Verbal skills in both English and Spanish
- Very nice personality!