Family Med / Internal Med – NJ
Family Med / Internal Med candidates interested in Woodbridge Township NJ area should apply for this opening. Will look at visa candidates that have a strong interest/ties to the area. F/T position. Hours may vary.
- Provide and coordinate all aspects of patient care as defined by their specialty, including: responsibility for proper maintenance of the medical record (i.e. charting); problem follow-up; and arranging for and coordinating specialty consultations.
- Share responsibility with other providers (as designated by the Chief Medical Officer) for the following:
- Development, maintenance, and provision of a light after-hours telephone coverage system.
- Maintenance and utilization of an electronic medical record.
- Enthusiastic involvement in community activities (as part of the work week), as designated by the Chief Medical Officer. Activities include health fairs, presentations of health subjects at community facilities, etc.
- Physicians will have overall responsibility for the provision and coordination of patient care as defined by their specialty (i.e., Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, OB/GYN, and Family Medicine). This includes:
- Provision of health maintenance services.
- Diagnosis and management of disease.
- Arranging for and coordinating specialty consultations.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid CME time off
- Health Insurance
- Reimbursement for licensing fees
- Loan repayment eligibility
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
REFERENCE ID: SJ-NJFP-4.20.2023-AKD
To help expedite you being contacted, please click the link below to complete the profile form on line, which is very short & user
friendly. Thank you!