INTERNAL MEDICINE & ENDOCRINOLOGY MD / DO POSITION IN BEAUTIFUL NORTH CAROLINA!
The city is located off of a major East/West interstate, which provides easy access to North/South interstates heading to Virginia. For big city excitement, you are 23 minutes drive from Winston-Salem, and 1 hour to Greensboro, and Charlotte.
- Memorial Hospital has a immediate need for a board certified /board eligible Outpatient Internal Medicine Physician who is looking for a Hospital Employed opportunity. This physician is needed to support the growing medical needs of the community and Region
- Join Four IM Physicians
- Hours are Monday to Friday 8AM – 5PM with 1 hour for lunch
- Memorial Hospital offers the IM physicians Competitive salary package with opportunity for wRVU bonus, Sign on bonus, Malpractice, Excellent Medical Benefits, Relocation Allowance, and annual allowance for continued medical education.
- This site does not support visa physicians
- Memorial Hospital is a not-for-profit community health care network of physician clinics and an 81-bed acute care hospital that delivers high quality, convenient health care to residents of the Yadkin Valley and Foothills region of North Carolina and parts of southwestern Virginia. Employing more than 800 team members. Memorial Hospital includes a medical group with 26 clinic locations spanning six counties, and is a leader in using technology to coordinate care for patients and to make healthcare more accessible, higher quality, and cost-effective.
Memorial Hospital Endocrinology & Diabetes Specialists has an immediate need for a board certified/board eligible Endocrinologist who is looking for a Hospital Employed Opportunity. This position will l be predominately outpatient, with Call but it will be limited to a phone call for consultation An additional endocrinologist is needed in order to support the growing medical needs of our community and region.
- Memorial Hospital offers physicians:
- Competitive salary package with opportunity for wRVU bonus
- Malpractice, Sign on Bonus
- Excellent medical benefits
- Relocation allowance
- Annual allowance for continued medical education.
- This position doesn’t support Visa Candidates