THE OPPORTUNITY: Internal Medicine located in North Orlando, FL community!
Internal Medicine – This Regional Medical Center is seeking a board certified | board eligible internal medicine or family medicine physician to join our employed primary care group in North Orlando, FL.
- Employed position with competitive base compensation and work RVU production model
- Opportunity to lead your own primary care practice without the backend office management aspect
- Must be American Board-certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Established primary care practice with existing patient base + new patient wait time
- Ideal candidates will have 2+ years of experience in practice post-training
- Employed by the health system, the largest hospital network in the nation
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health benefits package, 401k, malpractice insurance, PTO, CME time and allowance
- Support and leadership of both hospital administration
About the Hospital:
- Accredited 221-bed, Level 2 trauma center
- Established in 1982, we are the only full-service cardiovascular program in Seminole and west Volusia
- Highest level of comprehensive stroke care in Seminole County
- Other specialized services including orthopedic and spine care, robotic surgery, wound care, acute inpatient medical rehabilitation, and complete imaging services.
- U.S. FDA-accredited with the Mammography Quality Standards Act and Program
- Accredited for CT, mammography, MRI, nuclear medicine, and ultrasound by the American College of Radiology
- CARF-accredited acute inpatient medical rehabilitation center
The community is a rapidly growing waterfront community with a hometown atmosphere. Located less than 30 miles from Orlando International Airport and approximately 25 miles from downtown Orlando, convenience is at your fingertips. With easy access to Walt Disney World Resort and Universal Studios, countless lakes, world-class golfing, extremely mild winters, and beaches on both the Atlantic and Gulf coasts within 60-90 minutes, Orlando has it all.