Texas Rheumatology Opportunity Available
Looking for Board Certified Rheumatologist with compassion, a strong work ethic, and an excellent bedside manner who wants to join our rapidly growing team of providers.
- Fastest growing Metroplex, economically diverse city with high median family income
- Popular state for practicing physicians: favorable tort system, low cost of living, no state income tax, and temperate climate.
- Practice payor-Mix is: 51% private insurance; 36% Medicare (and Medicare replacement); 3% Self-pay; 5% Workers comp; 5% other
- Practice averages about 40,000 visits annually between its current Orthopaedic providers
- Current providers between the 75th and 90th percentile of MGMA in revenue and compensation
- Built-in referral base with Orthopaedic surgeons, Non-surgical specialists, Pain Management Physician and Chiropractor
- Physician-owned and governed
- 2-year partnership track
Reference ID: SJRea-TXRheum-5/25/23-AKD