Neurosurgery Physician Position in Georgia
Share this article
Neurosurgery Physician Position in Georgia!
Recent fellowship graduates are welcome.
The largest physician-owned multi-specialty clinic in NW GA is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Neurosurgeon to practice office and hospital-based medicine. Recent fellowship graduates are welcome. This salaried physician will receive office setup and support from the Clinic administrative management team. A full benefit plan is offered including relocation expenses and educational loan assistance.
- Established Neurosurgery Practice
- Intracranial & Spine Procedures
- Comprehensive Musculoskeletal Team
- 2 Local Hospitals with O-arm Imaging Systems
- 1 Joint Commission Certified Spine Center
- Q4 Call
- Hospital Call Compensation
- 600,000+ Patient Population
- Competitive Compensation, Bonus Potential and Partnership Track
The community is located northwest of downtown Atlanta and situated amid seven hills at the convergence of three rivers, this community is a place like no other. From a downtown that mixes Southern charm with metropolitan culture to open lush acreage with trees and water, this “Enchanted Land” affords a quality of life and a business environment that beckons those who value both tradition and progress. Here you’ll find exceptional schools, state-of-the-art healthcare, cultural and recreational amenities and a house to fit all needs and desires.
The community offers physicians and their families the professional opportunities of a progressive, big-city practice, with the quality of life that only this progressive community can offer.
• It is a vibrant community with excellent educational opportunities.
• It has been recognized as “one of the most livable places to live among the metro counties” by the Atlanta Journal Constitution. • State-of-the-art museums, top-flight resorts, and numerous recreational areas.
We are not accepting Visa candidate