PEDIATRIC LOCUMS IN MARYLAND / DC SUBURBS
Share this article
PEDIATRIC LOCUMS IN MARYLAND
Do you know of a Pediatrician available to work on a locum’s or possibly on a locum-to-perm basis in Maryland?
- Flexible on starting date, but ASAP
- Outpatient Only
- Paper Charts are available – but has EMR implemented
- Prescription stamps and utilize E-prescribe
You will be assisted with a full-time staff of 8 who are very well experienced and most of them have at least 10 years exp. They will do strep testing and just about everything else.
- The practice is located in Maryland and in a suburb of Washington, D.C.
- (candidates must be within commuting distance)
- Monday – Thursday – 7:30am – 5:00pm
- (closed 1 hr. for lunch)
- Friday – 7:30am – Noon
- 25-30 patients/pd/pp
- 7:30-8:30 are walk-ins
- 8:30-5:00 are appointments
- Must be BC/BE
- Current MD License
- Clean Databank
- No current significant malpractice history
To apply, click below.