OB/GYN Physician Opportunity in New Jersey
Share this article
OB/GYN Physician Opportunity in New Jersey!
- Qualifications for a Community Health setting in the Edison, NJ area / Loan repay, plus more!
- MD or DO has graduated from an accredited Medical School
- Preferably have an NJ License or is in process
- Must possess a CDS and DEA License issued by the State of NJ
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Must possess a current CPR/BLS certification
- At least 2 years’ experience in the current field is preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Orientation toward primary care delivery
- Prior experience in a comprehensive, ambulatory care setting is preferred; experience in a health care team delivery; experience with inner-city populations
- Bilingual preferred, but not required
Functional Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide and coordinate all aspects of patient care as defined by their specialty, including attending to the care of hospitalized patients; responsibility for proper maintenance of the medical record (i.e. charting); problem follow-up; and arranging for and coordinating specialty consultations.
Serve as a major medical resource with their own area of expertise to other providers. This will involve direct supervision of nurse practitioners, as needed, as well as acting as medical consultants to other providers when required and keeping up to date in the individual specialty and actively sharing new knowledge.
Share responsibility with other providers (as designated by the Chief Medical Officer) for the following: Development, maintenance, and provision of an after-hours telephone coverage system.
Maintenance of the problem-oriented record-keeping system to be used jointly with nurse practitioners, social workers, nutritionists, and other health care providers. Maintenance and utilization of a comprehensive database. Development and maintenance of an audit system to evaluate and monitor the quality of care rendered and to ensure compliance with protocols and that all providers give care that is complete, up-to-date, and uniformly applied to all patients in similar situations. Development of protocols to ensure that all providers give care that is complete, up-to-date, and uniformly applied to all patients in similar situations.
We are not accepting Visa candidates
To Apply, click below or email an updated CV to Lisapitt@physicianproviders.com
Physician Providers Management Corporation
(800) 581-3627 (Toll Free)
(678) 714-3907 (Fax)