Physician with ER Dept., Pulmonary, and Urgent Care Experience Seeking Locum Opportunity in Multiple States!
Share this article
Experienced and Highly Preferred Emergency Medicine Physician Available for Locums in Multiple States. If interested, see below:
- ATLS, ACLS, PALS
- More than 2,000 hrs. worked in ER every year from 2012-2017
- Comfortable with ER volumes from 5,000/yr to over 65,000/yr.
- Certified in all Emergency Room Procedures, Central Lines, and Intubations
- 30 years in practice with No malpractice of any kind.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine
- BE in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine
Holds active Licenses: CA. GA. IA. KS. KY. MI. MS. MO. OH. TX. WV. WY.
MD, with honors; University of Michigan Medical School Personality Plus!
Interested candidates must forward a current CV along with your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (678) 714-3907. Please include which state/area you are inquiring about.