PRIMARY CARE POSITIONS IN FL
Share this article
PRIMARY CARE POSITIONS – FL
Primary Care options in Hudson, FL area
(Grand opening sometime in early April, so need to start by end of March)
Typical work day is 8 AM to 5 PM, 1 hour break for lunch/ 5.5 hours of patient care and the rest is built in admin time to follow up on triage, lab work, radiology results, documentation, etc.
Call is split between members of the group- after hours is Emergency calls only and you answer phone call if patient gets admitted or taking phone call from ER doc. There will be rounding rotation as the company grows and volume of on call days will decrease over time.
OTHER POSITION DETAILS:
- Personalized Primary Care for Senior Citizens- Be a healer, not a paperwork pusher!
- Client is an expanding provider in the Tampa Bay area. They have been around for 30 years and looking to expand to more clinics with their value based model
- 220k-250k base salary depending on experience + >$100k bonus potential based on performance
- They prefer docs have some managed care experience, but will also take physicians right out of residency. Looking for physicians who have ties to the Tampa area
- Innovative value-based care model that enables Primary care physicians to transform the health and lives of their patients in a way traditional fee-for-service (FFS) cannot. Focus on patient outcomes rather than patient volume.
- There is some inpatient involved so must be willing to admit patients. The typical patient load for a full panel is 0-2 patients in hospital at a time
- The first clinic will open this summer 2022. Client will be doing the marketing and management of starting a private practice model for the new doc
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS CLIENT AND TRADITIONAL FEE FOR SERVICE? THIS CLIENT HAS:
- Smaller panel sizes (quality)
- PCP salary and bonuses incentivized by good outcomes
- Hospital care when medically necessary
- Emphasis on prevention/lifestyle
- Care focused on clinical integration and primary care
- High-quality medical care is valued
- Value-based reimbursement is innovative, affordable, and sustainable
- Patients are seen as frequently as needed
Panel capped at 600 patients (compared to FFS national average of 2300 patients) and see only 10-18 patients per day (compared to 40-60), so you can give your patients the quality time and attention they need.
Reference: TMFLIM10/FLFP10 (33584) – 2/17/22-lp-ad