Recently trained EM Physician seeking a full-time position
Share this article
Recently trained EM Physician seeking a full-time position!
Per candidate: I am more interested in relocating to the south preferably. TX, GA, or FL are my top spots. Ideally located close to or in a major city. I am willing to consider alternative locations as well if it is a good job/offer. I graduated from residency in June, so July would be ideal.
Ex-military, hard-working professional with 13+ years of experience and a proven ability to connect with different cultures given my diverse background and military history. Excited to apply my medical knowledge and multicultural background to patients needing medical care. Devoted to continued education from current and future leaders, EM resources (Emrap, Hippo em, etc.), and patient experiences.
- EMERGENCY MEDICINE PHYSICIAN RESIDENT PGY3
- Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA / Jul 2018 – Present
- Obtain medical histories, performed physical exams and used ancillary laboratory and radiology studies to develop diagnosis and individual treatment plans for patients presenting to the emergency department with an annual volume of over 65K
- Resident Director of EMS/Disaster: Assist with all educational activities related to EMS/Disaster. Maintain membership on Disaster committee. Once a month present review of Ground/Flight Command during EM Lecture. Served as medical command physician for ground and flight EMS services
- On scene, EMS command physician for both flight and ground scene runs
- Co-resident director of Underserved Populations
- Assist with instruction, teaching and supervision of medical students, PA/NP students and junior house staff
- Present resident lectures, and journal club articles
- Review and revise the scholarly article, Evidence-Based Management of Mammalian Bite Wounds (March 2021)