Temporary Locums Opportunity for Orthopedic Surgeon in Kentucky
Orthopedic Surgeon Locum Opportunity Available Immediately!
Share this article
Do you know of an Orthopedic Surgeon available to work on a locums assignment for at least 6 months?
We will consider candidates who are seeking locum’s, locum’s to perm or a full-time position to join an established Group practice that is located in Kentucky between Cincinnati and Lexington.
Must be BC/BE, preferably have an unrestricted KY License & DEA, Clean Databank and No current significant malpractice history. BLS certified. Locum candidates require an orientation so that he/she will have a thorough understanding of policies and procedures.
- Clinic/Surgery: Monday – Friday – 8 hour days
- Census: 18-22 patients per day
- Call: 1:2 includes evenings and every other weekend
- Trauma Level: IV
- How many physician(s) in practice & what are their specialties? 2 – ORS
- Support staff provide #’s: NP PA CRNA Other: Three CRNAs in the OR
- Will other physician(s) be present during our locum tenens coverage? Yes
- There will be a provider to hand off patients to
- Is the locum tenens physician required to supervise other healthcare providers? No
- # of Hospital Beds: 61
- # of Operating Rooms: 3
- Patient Population 90% Adult, 5% Pediatrics, Minimal Trauma and 0% Neonatal
- General Orthopedics – Includes, but not limited to, treatment of fractures, dislocations, amputations, deformities, hemiarthroplasty, and tumors of bones and joints
- Charting Requirements: EMR Type; Meditech 6.15